Dr. Cynthia Poulos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 23rd, 2016
Untrustworthy, rude, condescending, dismissive, poor bedside manner's, un-skilled, wait time exceeds an hour. Strongly do not reccomend!

October 11th, 2016
A wonderful visit! Beautiful office, knowledgeable staff, friendly doctor!

June 27th, 2015
Don't waste $100 consult fee
Dr. Poulos initially told me I was not a candidate for liposuction then changed her mine after I told her I saw another doctor prior to seeing her. She was very wishy washy and I did not feel confident in her. I felt like it was all about the money. I did not get clear answers from her when asked specific questions. Theres a reason why her feedback is not a 5 star.

March 1st, 2015
Dr. Poulos gave me her honest professional opinion. She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions throughly. Her staff members are caring and very knowledgable. Any questions I had after my surgery was answered in a timely manner.

November 13th, 2013
Upper eyelids
Dr. Poulos left huge scars on my eyes. I suggest you go somewhere else for eyelid surgery.

March 13th, 2013
I would like to share the experience I had at the office of Dr.Cynthia Poulos. The facility was warm and welcoming as was the staff. My consultation was timely and very informative. I found Dr.Poulos and her staff to be very professional but also easy to communicate with. All my questions were answered and I was very eager to move forward with my lower eyelid surgery. My expectations of surgery were far exceeded! I don't look tired anymore! Dr.Poulos is a precise , artistic and innovative plastic surgeon. I have found my fountain of youth!

March 11th, 2013
I would like to share my experience I had at the office of Dr. Cynthia Poulos. The facility was very warm and welcoming as well as the staff. My consultation was timely and very informative. I was able to schedule my surgery according to my needs as well as my post operative care. My expectations of the lower eyelid surgery were better than I ever expected! I think I look ten years younger...and not tired anymore! Dr. Poulos is a precise as well as an innovative artistic plastic surgeon. I have found my personal fountain of youth!

February 28th, 2013
For the past 45 years Ive been wanting to fix the shape of my nose. I went to many doctors before deciding to stay with Dr. Poulos. I am so happy with my results and needed to share that with everyone. I had a great experience with Dr. Poulos and her staff.

February 14th, 2013
I love my mini facelift. When I look in the mirror and compare my look now to when I was in my mid thirties I look like I haven't aged and I am 54 and a grandmother! Every woman should invest in herself and look in the mirror everyday and love what the way she looks. I certainly do now! Dr. Poulos did an outstanding job and before I am 70 I am coming back for another one. Dr. Poulos, don't you leave! Thank you for making me look spectacular! By the way, your staff is excellent!!

October 25th, 2012
horrible scarring after surgery, convinced she let the cleaning crew did the procedure as the results are so bad!

June 10th, 2011
She is a wonderful doctor
At first she is very standoffish but once you get to know her, she is funny and joked with me. She made me feel very comfortable. I think some people just don't like doctors that are straightforward,but I appreciate their honesty and want someone to tell it to me straight. She isn't there to hold your hand and be your therapist, she is there to do her job and it's a darn good one. If I could afford it, I would have every procedure she offers :)...

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Poulos has an excellent office staff and comfortable atmosphere in her waiting area. However, once in the room with her, she is extremely unprofessional and rude to the assistant that is with her. I had seen her for only minor surgery. The one time she said "Hello" to me was the consultation. For the actual visit and follow-up, she never greeted me, just went right into whatever it was she needed to do. I would not want her to do any major surgery on my body,nor would I recommend het to anyone I care about.