Dr. Cynthia Poulos Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Poulos?

Extremely happy with my results!!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

There are only 2 words that I can think of when it comes to Dr. Poulos: Miracle Worker!! I had been wanting breast implants for several, SEVERAL years but was always afraid of complications during or after surgery and not liking the final results. I researched several surgeons in the Boston area, read countless reviews and viewed tons of Before and After photos but I always came back to Dr. Poulos. I went for my initial consultation in June and immediately knew I had made the right choice. Dr. Poulos took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. She gave me her professional advice on some things I was still undecided on and made sure I was comfortable with the choices I was making. Every appointment I had leading up to my surgery was handled in such a professional and calming manner that I had no apprehensions or fears; I felt like I was truly in "good hands". Her staff, especially Elena, is equally comforting and was, and is always there for me whenever I have any questions or concerns. I can confidently say that Dr. Poulos and her entire staff were exceptional in every aspect of my surgery. I cannot tell you how extremely happy I am with my results. I have never felt more confident and beautiful in my own skin; finally!!!

horrible bedside manner

Posted on March 31st, 2017

this office must have a problem with turnover. You will never see the same person there. The Dr is extremely rude to the point that staff had to say that the doctor is not a morning person. Do Not go see this office.

Don't waste your time

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Zero bedside manner, no compassion and rude to her employees infront of her patients.

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on January 20th, 2017

If you are looking for great results and an honest opinion this is the doctor for you.

Juvederm and Botox were fantastic!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

First, I would like to say that after moving to the area from out of state I was apprehensive about where to go to continue with my filler and Botox treatments as there are a lot of choices in the area. I took a leap of faith considering Dr. Poulos has so much experience. I am so very happy I chose Dr. Poulos for my treatment, as she looked at me and knew right away what I needed and how to get me there. Her staff was also caring and knowledgeable and ready to help me at every turn. I will be back often! Thank you, Dr. Poulos!

Beautiful results

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I recently had a mini facelift with Dr.Poulos and I had a wonderful experience. She listened to my concerns and had a lot of insight to help me achieve my goals. I look like me- just refreshed...like I got a tune up! I am so happy I finally did this for myself- 50 is the new 40!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Untrustworthy, rude, condescending, dismissive, poor bedside manner's, un-skilled, wait time exceeds an hour. Strongly do not reccomend!

Posted on October 11th, 2016

A wonderful visit! Beautiful office, knowledgeable staff, friendly doctor!

Don't waste $100 consult fee

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Dr. Poulos initially told me I was not a candidate for liposuction then changed her mine after I told her I saw another doctor prior to seeing her. She was very wishy washy and I did not feel confident in her. I felt like it was all about the money. I did not get clear answers from her when asked specific questions. Theres a reason why her feedback is not a 5 star.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Poulos gave me her honest professional opinion. She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions throughly. Her staff members are caring and very knowledgable. Any questions I had after my surgery was answered in a timely manner.

Upper eyelids

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Poulos left huge scars on my eyes. I suggest you go somewhere else for eyelid surgery.

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I would like to share the experience I had at the office of Dr.Cynthia Poulos. The facility was warm and welcoming as was the staff. My consultation was timely and very informative. I found Dr.Poulos and her staff to be very professional but also easy to communicate with. All my questions were answered and I was very eager to move forward with my lower eyelid surgery. My expectations of surgery were far exceeded! I don't look tired anymore! Dr.Poulos is a precise , artistic and innovative plastic surgeon. I have found my fountain of youth!