Dr. Cynthia Poulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Poulos?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Poulos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

horrible bedside manner

this office must have a problem with turnover. You will never see the same person there. The Dr is extremely rude to the point that staff had to say that the doctor is not a morning person. Do Not go see this office.

March 31st, 2017

Don't waste your time

Zero bedside manner, no compassion and rude to her employees infront of her patients.

January 20th, 2017

Best Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking for great results and an honest opinion this is the doctor for you.

January 19th, 2017

Juvederm and Botox were fantastic!

First, I would like to say that after moving to the area from out of state I was apprehensive about where to go to continue with my filler and Botox treatments as there are a lot of choices in the area. I took a leap of faith considering Dr. Poulos has so much experience. I am so very happy I chose Dr. Poulos for my treatment, as she looked at me and knew right away what I needed and how to get me there. Her staff was also caring and knowledgeable and ready to help me at every turn. I will be back often! Thank you, Dr. Poulos!

January 18th, 2017

Beautiful results

I recently had a mini facelift with Dr.Poulos and I had a wonderful experience. She listened to my concerns and had a lot of insight to help me achieve my goals. I look like me- just refreshed...like I got a tune up! I am so happy I finally did this for myself- 50 is the new 40!

November 23rd, 2016

Untrustworthy, rude, condescending, dismissive, poor bedside manner's, un-skilled, wait time exceeds an hour. Strongly do not reccomend!

October 11th, 2016

A wonderful visit! Beautiful office, knowledgeable staff, friendly doctor!

June 27th, 2015

Don't waste $100 consult fee

Dr. Poulos initially told me I was not a candidate for liposuction then changed her mine after I told her I saw another doctor prior to seeing her. She was very wishy washy and I did not feel confident in her. I felt like it was all about the money. I did not get clear answers from her when asked specific questions. Theres a reason why her feedback is not a 5 star.

March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Poulos gave me her honest professional opinion. She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions throughly. Her staff members are caring and very knowledgable. Any questions I had after my surgery was answered in a timely manner.

November 13th, 2013

Upper eyelids

Dr. Poulos left huge scars on my eyes. I suggest you go somewhere else for eyelid surgery.

March 13th, 2013

I would like to share the experience I had at the office of Dr.Cynthia Poulos. The facility was warm and welcoming as was the staff. My consultation was timely and very informative. I found Dr.Poulos and her staff to be very professional but also easy to communicate with. All my questions were answered and I was very eager to move forward with my lower eyelid surgery. My expectations of surgery were far exceeded! I don't look tired anymore! Dr.Poulos is a precise , artistic and innovative plastic surgeon. I have found my fountain of youth!

March 11th, 2013

I would like to share my experience I had at the office of Dr. Cynthia Poulos. The facility was very warm and welcoming as well as the staff. My consultation was timely and very informative. I was able to schedule my surgery according to my needs as well as my post operative care. My expectations of the lower eyelid surgery were better than I ever expected! I think I look ten years younger...and not tired anymore! Dr. Poulos is a precise as well as an innovative artistic plastic surgeon. I have found my personal fountain of youth!