Dr. Cynthia Prestigiacomo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 4th, 2015
Bedside manner of the entire office was disappointing - with the exception of the nurse who took my childrens' vitals. They were rude and condescending, acting as if I were stupid. I really don't like the idea of changing doctors, but I just can't bring myself to stay with this group. Having a welcoming receptionist is key to any doctors office, and I'm afraid this office absolutely doesn't have that. While I'm sure the doctors are very competent, I just don't like dealing with the rudeness.

April 11th, 2013
This doctor is extremely bubbly - at first I thought this meant caring but no. I would not recommend this practice to anyone... If you have questions they get super defensive and actually said if I did not vaccinate my son that this is not the practice for you... I was asking simple questions about breaking up the shot schedule as I had reactions when I was a child and I was worried. They tried to give my son the same hep B vaccination twice as they did not have the record that it had been given to him already as well... Anyway, there is not one ounce of caring that comes through and I found it very, very uncomfortable to ask questions without the doctor getting defensive - not what a new nervous mom wants in a doctor relationship.

January 2nd, 2012
RUDE
after commenting that I thought prednasone was a dangerous medication for a child she became hostile and rude. i would not recommend for anyone who wants a nuturing and patient doctor. shes full of herself and seems out of touch with the reality of working parents.

August 26th, 2011
5 minute visits and out the door
- I have taken my son to Verona Pediatrics ever since he was born and never seen her until he was sick and she was on call and her reply was all loving words but I needed a solution for a sick kid. Next day she was very unpolite and rude, she didn't care about my child or the fact that we had to go to the hospital. She gave us 5 minutes and show us the door. She is the worst doctor I have ever encounter