A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia D Quinn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Quinn practices Ophthalmology near Heber Springs, AR.
See Heber Springs Ophthalmologists.