A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia D Quinn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Quinn practices Ophthalmology near Heber Springs, AR.
See Heber Springs Ophthalmologists.