A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ray, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia D Ray MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Ray practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Ray practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.