A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans