A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia D Ray MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Ray practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Ray practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.