A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Robbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Robbins, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia June Robbins MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Robbins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.