A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigues
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigues Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rodrigues has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Pulmonologists, Fall River Critical Care Practitioners, and Fall River Sleep Medicine Doctors.