A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Rogalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Rogalski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogalski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rogalski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Rogalski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Rogalski practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Rogalski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Rogalski practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.