A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Rubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Rubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Rubert MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Rubert practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Rubert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Rubert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prudenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Prudenville Orthopedic Surgeons.