A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Rubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Rubert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Rubert MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Rubert practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Rubert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Rubert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prudenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Prudenville Orthopedic Surgeons.