A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Shin-Yi Shen DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Shen practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Shen practices Emergency Medicine near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See Smyrna Emergency Physicians.