Dr. Cynthia Sagullo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 28th, 2016
I have tried to contact Dr.Segullo's office on and off now for 6 months with no avail. I have left over 8 messages and sent two emails-none of which have been answered. I needed to review an insurance claim that was entered improperly and then wanted to schedule my annual check up. I am so frustrated, I am going to find another physician and my daughter is too. We can't take it and worry if anything was actually wrong with us-would we ever get the care needed. Nice Dr-horrible office...I wonder if she knows-but then again, we can never get in to tell her in person of our frustrations. STAY AWAY

August 20th, 2016
Dr Sagullo is always thoughtful, kind and Professional The Fays

November 18th, 2015
Great doctor
Wonderful doctor. Cares for her patients. Takes time with me and my young daughter. A+++++

September 3rd, 2015
I Love Dr. seagulls. She is knowledgeable, kind, and listens to what. You say. She is genuinely interested in the health and well being of her patients. Without any reservation, I recommend her for you gynecological needs. I have been to many, and she is the best!

June 19th, 2015
Was very happy with my visit w/Dr. Sagullo. She was very personable and addressed all my issues. My exam was very thorough and she even found a nodule on my thyroid which I am now being followed by with an endocrinologist.

March 17th, 2015
I personally like Dr SAGULLO Pleasant, friendly, remembers things from prior visit!

June 25th, 2014
Waste of Time
I went to this physician because a friend had recommended her. Clearly, I should have read reviews first. The office staff is friendly enough, but tend to be curt over the phone. My last visit had me waiting in the waiting room for over 50 minutes. When another patient waiting there as long as I stepped up to complain, they told her there were other patients ahead of her. The physician meanwhile was chatting at the front desk with her staff. I had scheduled this as an urgent appointment and left work early because they had no evening hours to accommodate me. I didn't really appreciate that I had to take sick time just to spend most of it reading magazines. On a prior visit I had complained of a yeast infection. Dr. Sagullo did not treat me for it, nor offer to do a culture, despite all the obvious symptoms I was presenting. I wound up getting treatment from my general practitioner. On the second time it occurred, I told her I wanted a culture and treatment. I waited 4 days before they called in my prescriptions. On another occasion, I had required blood work. I got the typical call from someone in her staff telling me everything was "fine". When I asked what the results had been on certain aspects of my blood work, they said they had not completed those because I had never requested them. Granted, I happen to have medical knowledge, but not everyone will know what you need to be checking for during certain screenings. After that, I felt the doctor either didn't have the knowledge or the desire to bother being as thorough as my prior physicians have been. Overall, she is very friendly, and I have never had a rude incident with her. I just feel that if you are going to specialize in just gynecology, it would be nice to show more interest and knowledge besides the basic birth control prescription.

June 12th, 2014
Excellent
Dr Sagullo was wonderful and professional. It has been way to many years since I have been to a gynecologist and she made me feel at ease from start to finish she explained everything before she did anything and it all went very quickly. Her personality was very attentive and supportive even asking about personal things. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends. The staff I met when I first arrived were warm and knowledgeable. Over all a pleasure truely.

March 12th, 2014
$ $ $
Complained to me that the type of insurance I had was not worth it for her and she probably was going to drop it...in quotes "wait to see how little I am paid for this visit".....every buisness needs to make money but you are in the health field...make it a little less obvious!!!

November 7th, 2013
Would reccomend her to anyone!
I have been going to Dr. Sagullo for 3 years now and am very happy with her. Though I only see her once a year, she either remembers little details we spoke about or references notes she took during my previous visit to ask about my personal life. She is always kind and courteous and makes me feel very comfortable during exams. Her office staff is also very patient and helpful and never rude - which is a rarity among doctor's offices!

January 24th, 2013
Gives insufficient information
I waited about 20 min for her in the patient room and heard her chatting with the staff for a long time. Her bedside manner was not so good all three times I visited for the Gardasil shots. She didn't seem to care about my issue with BV; she said that something must be wrong with my diet and told me to take some pills on my 3rd visit. DIdn't bother to get into details, it's like she wanted to end it quick. She came off as aggressive and a bit bossy. Staff was really nice. Won't be coming back to her though.

November 7th, 2012
Go find another doctor
I called last Monday for an appointment when I started showing symptoms of an infection the previous Saturday. I was given a Tuesday appointment. The appointment was cancelled, but the office never called me to reschedule. By then my problem had gotten much worse. I was told Dr. Sagullo wasn't around and I would have to wait till Monday for an appointment. I found another doctor and got a Thursday appointment. It took 3 medications to treat me.