A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sandona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Sandona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandona graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona DO is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Sandona practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Sandona practices Surgery near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Milford Surgeons.