A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sandona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Sandona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandona graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sandona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Sandona practice?
Dr. Cynthia Sandona practices Surgery near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Milford Surgeons.