A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sandona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Sandona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandona
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandona Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandona graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona DO is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Sandona practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.