A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sandona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Sandona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandona
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandona Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandona graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona DO is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Sandona practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cynthia Sandona practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.