Dr. Cynthia Satterwhite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Satterwhite?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Satterwhite?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 30th, 2016

Not happy

Received a colonoscopy from Dr. Satterwhite in 2010. The ER suggested that I revisit her in regards to a diverticuli they discovered.

December 19th, 2014

not a very nice experience.

I can say that I was fine with the Dr. even though she spent less than 5 minutes with me. The staff really needs to be trained. Some of the staff is very nice, polite and friendly. But others scare me. I was told to be there at 9:30am for a procedure, I arrived at that time and at 10am I was a bit nervous that maybe they did not know I was there for the procedure. I went up to the desk and said "hi there I was told to be here at 9:30am to be prepped for the outpatient surgery. It is 9:45 now, am I still good?" the person went away and an office manager of some sort came up and from the window said "ma'am, your appointment was at 9:45am NOT at 9:30 and it is just that time now, they will call you when they are ready for you" . It took everything not to say how rude she was, I asked a simple question. Oh, did I say that no one had a pen for me to sign in? it took the staff 3 minutes to find one. After the procedure the Dr. came in and gave me a 2 minute result and that I need to be on medicine then come back in a month. She said she sent Tissue out to be analyzed and to call back in 10 days. Meanwhile I received a log in for patient portal which they do not put anything on. So you can log on and get no information. LOL. I called the office 10 days later to get results, on a Monday. I was put on hold for 14 minutes. Then someone came on and said they did not get results yet. They told me to call back on Thursday. Well Tuesday the Dr. called me and I missed the call, she left a message that she would call back. I never heard from her Tuesday. I called Wednesday they took a message and said someone would call me back, I called two more times. Today is Friday. I still have no results. Hope I am not dying.

February 28th, 2014

AWFUL PRACTICE AND DOCTOR!!! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

This was by far the worst experience I have had. The office staff didn't have the time to stop their conversation about the weekend to check me in. Dr. Satterwhite didn't have time to listen to my concerns. I waited FOREVER. Completely blown off, can't get any information about the appointment after the fact. I would not recommend this doctor or this practice to anyone who is looking for decent care.

February 13th, 2014

Awful experience

Had to wait over an hour only to have her spend two minutes with me. Very unprofessional and rude. Will NEVER go back or recommend to anyone. Staff were also very rude.

September 15th, 2017