A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Schlueter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Schlueter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlueter
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schlueter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlueter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Schlueter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W.J. Mangold Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Schlueter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Schlueter practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Schlueter has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Schlueter practices Family Medicine near Silverton, TX.
See Silverton Primary Care Doctors.