A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Schlueter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Schlueter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlueter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlueter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlueter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Schlueter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W.J. Mangold Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Schlueter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Schlueter practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Schlueter has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Schlueter practices Family Medicine near Silverton, TX.
See Silverton Primary Care Doctors.