Dr. Cynthia Seeman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2015
Great Dr. Cares.....Kind and personable!!

July 24th, 2012
well lastshe is no longer in practice even though she told others she was who knows what to believe
lying on document not good ANTIOBIOTIC FOR 8MO IT SAYS A FEW WEEK HMMMMM VERY INTERSTING ACTS COMPASSIONATE WHEN YOU AS FOR MEDICAL RECORDS SHE IS UNWILLING TO GOVE YOU MORE THAN TWO VISITS WORTH I WENT TO HER FOR 7 YRS WELL SHE MOVED TO CLINIC TO CLINIC I NO LONGER WORK I WAS BEDDRIDDEN FOR 1 1/2 DOUBLE BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS.DOUBLE MEDS ON THYROID NOW MOVED TO LIVE WITH FAMILY SEE DIFFERANT DOCTOR NOW GOT MEDS ADJUSTED RIGHT NO MORE FAINTING FALLING IN SHOWER NO MORE VOMITING .Ihave fibromylagia something she was not able to diagnose touch one spot and said you dont have it saw the two days of medical records said I WAS ANQOUIS HUSBAND WAS TALKING FOR ME AND HAD TO WALK IN HOLDING ME UP WHEN SHE SEEN ME i was unable to get off table due to weakness so Im in phsical therapy to rebuild muscle if she goes back in practice think twice.

June 18th, 2011
Great Care
Called in to the office at 8:00 am had my appointment by 8:45. Dr. Seeman saw me within 15 mins. She was very professional, thoughtful and gentle. I had a very significant gash in my head and she cleaned me up and stiched me up pronto. I don't think I will even have a scar! I was so impressed by her and her staff that I made appointments for my husband and I to get our yearly physical with her. We have indeed found our family neighborhood PCP.

March 28th, 2011
Compassionate, honest and available everytime she's needed.
Dr. Seeman is the first M.D. that I have ever had to remember my specific ailments and ask how the treatments she'd ordered months earlier were helping to make my pain and my life manageable and almost ever time my life wasn't only manageable, it was blissful! There have been periods of time when my depression made it nearly impossible for me to even get out of bed and be a mother to my children, I was able to call her office and be seen in no more than a few hours. I immediately felt like I was in the presence of a professional who truly cared about me and worked relentlessly to find the best medical solution. On my very first visit with her, she nodded empathetically, and looked me in the eye as I spoke of the joyless, hopeless blackhole that was my daily existence. I was surprised,impressed and beyond comforted when, as I stood to leave the examining room, she embraced me with a warm, sincere hug and assured me that I could call her cell anytime I felt I needed. She is, by far, the best doctor of all time. She's the best not only due to her infinite knowledge of her trade, but mostly because she takes a vested interest in her patients as though they are family and even hugs them as she would her kin.

July 23rd, 2010
I love this DR.
Dr. Seeman, is the most caring Dr. I know. I love the fact she listens to what I think and we figure out a solution together. She also uses natural H.R.and has helped me so much.

April 12th, 2010
she was able to figure that because I had celiac disease I may have other allergies something the last 2 dr I went were unwilling to look into
She is very courteousR

March 8th, 2010
Great Doctor, but Never on Time!
A caring doctor who is willing to spend time with each patient. Unfortunately, that is also her downfall. Average wait for a scheduled appt is over 40 minutes; not occasionally but always.