A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shaff-Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Shaff-Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Shaff-Chin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaff-Chin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Shaff-Chin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jane Shaff-Chin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Shaff-Chin practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Shaff-Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Shaff-Chin practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.