Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Shepherd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shepherd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia L Shepherd MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Oncologists.