Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Shepherd
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Medical Oncology. Dr. Shepherd is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Cobb Memorial Hospital and St Mary's Hospital of Athens. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Thomas Martin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Frederick Flynt Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Karan Julka
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi15