A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shepherd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Shepherd MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Shepherd has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Shepherd practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Toccoa, GA and Commerce, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Oncologists.