A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shughrue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Shughrue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shughrue
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shughrue Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shughrue graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shughrue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lynne Shughrue DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Shughrue practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Shughrue has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Shughrue practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.