A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shughrue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Shughrue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shughrue
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Shughrue Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shughrue graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shughrue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lynne Shughrue DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Shughrue practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Shughrue has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Shughrue practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.