A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Shughrue is Excellent. Dr. Shughrue has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shughrue graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shughrue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shughrue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Shughrue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Shughrue practice?
Dr. Cynthia Shughrue practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cyndi Shughrue, Dr. Cindy Shughrue