A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Simmons, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Simmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Methodist Medical CenterDallas, Tx
- Heb Harris MethodistBedford, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Simmons MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Simmons practices Emergency Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians.