A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sirard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Sirard, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirard graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sirard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Arlene Sirard MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Sirard practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Sirard has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Sirard practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Oncologists.