Dr. Cynthia Smyth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Smyth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Smyth is the most incrediable doctor, she is not only highly intellegent in the field of meidcine but she takes time to truley listen to her patients.

July 24th, 2015

THE BEST

Dr. Smyth is an incredible physician. She has wonderful bedside manner, as she's very compassionate and understanding. She's very intelligent and makes more accurate diagnoses than I've received at other doctors. I feel super fortunate to have found her honestly, and I'm for sure going to keep her as my GP and recommend her to my friends! Also, I've literally never ever waited at the Polyclinic to see Dr Smyth and I'm in-and-out super quickly (but never quicker than I'd like!). Absolutely perfect experience, I was shocked :)

April 7th, 2015

No follow up, I was asked my weight and height instead of receiving a full consultation. Guess what? I was still billed the full amount. I wish Medical professionals would act as medical professionals and not treat their patients as business prospects. Advice to Dr Smyth: do a thorough evaluation and do instruct people experiencing chest pains to walk out of the clinic. Perhaps offer an explanation or diagnosis as to what may be causing the chest pains. I have to go to a different doctor now and I still have to pay this bill. Subpar at best

March 19th, 2015

Excellent

She really listened to me and what I had to say about my overall symptoms. Excellent care.

February 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor - great listener, kind and compassionate.

June 10th, 2012

One of the best of the best.

Dr. Smyth has been my doc for 3 years. I am 63 years old, so been around the block a few times. I will never leave this doctor. She is extremely bright, listens carefully and explains clearly.A is a no nonsence Dr. She got right to the heart of my concerns and symptoms. For the first time in a long time I have found a wonderful Dr. In Cynthia Smyth!

July 25th, 2011

Dr. Symth is very knowledeable and so easy to talk with. I have seen her for over 10 years and know I get the best care possible. Fantasic doctor. I have referred several friends of mine who had challenging medical issues and all are extremly satisfied.

July 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Smyth for over 10 years. I feel extremely fortunate to have her as my doctor. She is highly skilled, thorough in her examinations and genuinely cares how I am doing.

February 17th, 2011

Outstanding and personable physician

I am a relatively new patient (8 months) but I have been so impressed with her skills, insight and compassion. She is consistently rated high by her patients and now I know why.

October 5th, 2010

My visit with Dr Smyth was poor, I felt I was rushed. I was a first time patient and a friend refered me. I tried to expalain some of my symtoms and I felt all she wanted to do was prescribe me Meds. I was very disappointed, I had to go to another Dr that diagnosed with was going on with my condition. I hope she will improve by listening to her patients and asking about their feelings.

June 19th, 2010

Good Primary Care

She has been my primary care provider for 15 years. I have been very pleased with the care. I did not get good care by doctors she referred me to for ...

December 3rd, 2009

Dr. Smyth Rates an A-Plus!

I highly recommend Dr. Cynthia M. Smyth. I was lucky to become her patient. She has guided me to a specialist when I needed one. She is patient, completely competent, easy to talk to. She listens! She is a fine M. D. and a fine person!