A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Somers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Somers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Somers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System Marshall
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Connie Somers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia C. Somers practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Somers has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Somers practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.