A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sortwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Sortwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dental Implants
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sortwell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sortwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia G Sortwell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Sortwell practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Sortwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Sortwell practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians, Portland Psychiatrists, and Portland Child Psychiatrists.