A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Speers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Speers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Speers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Speers has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Wakefield Speers MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia W. Speers practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Speers has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Speers practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.