Dr. Cynthia Spellman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 4th, 2012
Excellent Psychiatrist
Very thorough, very caring, offers great value in her monthly package plan.

October 5th, 2011
Dr Spellman is a brilliant psychiatrist who has mastered the art and science of the mind. She is also a relentless detective and never gives up on her quest to find the source of your symptoms. In addition, her peaceful demeanor is healing and calming. For these and many other reasons, I can highly recommend doctor Spellman,

May 15th, 2011
I took a discounted series with her
I am really impressed with how thorough this Doctor is. She has a plan of 4-weekly sessions at a discount and I took that because I will get the help I truly need now at an affordable rate.

May 13th, 2011
The best Doctor I have ever had!
Really wonderful, compassionate, caring. She spent a lot of time with me and was very careful about my overall medical condition, other medicines that I take and possible interactions with medicine she might prescribe. She is very thorough and very intelligent; like I said, she is the best Doctor I have ever gone to in my life.

May 10th, 2011
superb professional
Dr. Spellman is an excellent psychiatrist who spends a lot of time with me (55 minute sessions), offers discount packages which makes her fee very affordable, and she genuinely cares about me and my well-being.She is very cautious and thorough and very conservative with medicine.

January 28th, 2010
she works with you creatively; art, science, and the Spiritual... it really works!
dr. spellman combines empathy with real diagnostic ability; she has skills and knowledge enough to teach psychotherapy if she wanted to do that. dr. spellman's diagnosis of my own biochemical condition has been helpful, indeed, and it is an indication of her skill that many others I previously consulted were unable to give me this correct diagnosis. Dr. Spellman is able to help shut off the patients' turmoil from the past, especially using psychotherapy and listening skill, and Dr. Spellman is also able to help patients start over using their gifts responsibly.