A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Sprague is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sprague has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sprague accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Sprague practice?
Dr. Cynthia Sprague practices Family Medicine near Townsend, MA.
See Townsend Family Physicians.