Dr. Cynthia Steimle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
What a patient advocate. I love this doctor on my team!

January 4th, 2016
Fantastic doctor
I have an ongoing problem with my leg that Dr. Steimle has gone out of her way to diagnose. She is doing the research to make sure I end up going to the right doctor the first time to get this treated. She truly cares about her patients and has a great sense of humor. For the best care available, go see Dr. Steimle.

April 16th, 2015
I had never had laser surgery for veins in the legs till days ago so I didn't know what to expect. What I remember most about my experience is Dr Steimle's impeccable bedside manner and how she explained everything that she was going to do. Her staff is genuine and on target. I was completely at ease with Dr Steimle and would definitely send anyone to her in a heartbeat! She's awesome. This is a doctor who truly cares about her patients and wants to help them in every way she can. Thank you Lord for placing this woman in my path.

October 16th, 2014
Lifesaver
I have been dealing with a serious case of superficial thrombophlebitis that turned into cellulitis. The first doctor I was referred to was totally incompetent. Through an act of God I was referred to Dr. Steimle. She is kind, caring, and has a great sense of humor. I now have an accurate diagnosis and a plan to follow to get well. What I appreciated the most, was the time Dr. Steimle spent with me while in the hospital. She was willing to spend as much time as I needed to discuss my case. In fact, she even let me cry on her shoulder when I was having a really bad day. So, if you need a really great doctor, call Dr. Steimle.

April 10th, 2014
This doctor is amazing. I have been very sick for over a year and have been to five different doctors. Each of them were not able to diagnose my illness even after having several tests and procesures performed. Dr. Steimle went above and beyond to refer me to another doctor to get a special and rare tests done immediately. She made sure that I did not wait six weeks for the test. She called the other doctor on his personal cell phone to make sure that i was taken care of immediately . Whenever I called the office she made sure I received a phone call back. She takes time with you when you have an appointment, listens to your concerns and, answers any questions. She is truly vested in her patients care on an individual level. Thank you doctor. I am so glad that she went above and beyond for me and not dismissed me like the previous doctors I have been to. I now know when I need to go to continue my care and have a better quality of life!!

September 15th, 2009
An excellent surgeon that really cares about the total patient. I could not have been more satisfied with her lung surgery and followup.