A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Steinem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Steinem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Steinem, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinem graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Steinem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Steinem MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Steinem practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Steinem has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Steinem practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.