A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Steinem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Steinem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Steinem, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinem graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Steinem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Steinem practice?
Dr. Cynthia Steinem practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians, Syracuse Allergists, and Syracuse Neurologists.