Dr. Cynthia Steinem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Steinem?

April 12th, 2017

I think this doctor is a nerd the way she dresses is is pulls her pants up to her ribs and she thinks is she funny but she doesn't make anybody laugh even my kids make fun of her I do not recommend going to the doctor

February 19th, 2013

Excellent!

I have yet to wait more than 10 min for a regular visit, and only 25 for a sick visit (on a Monday no less). I switched to Dr Steinem after hearing good things about her know,edge and experience with special need kids. My old practice had so many drs, I had to review my sons history at each visit since they did not bother to read it. Dr Steinem read his entire history, did a complete exam to make sure she agreed with findings and is right on top of making sure we get what we need. If I do not get a call back from one of the specialists we see, she calls them directly, she makes a point to get to know you, and spends time answering questions. She shows true interest and knowledge in what she does, each patient is an individual. I bring all three of my kids to her now, and love how thorough and kind she is. The staff is also very helpful.

February 13th, 2013

amazing doctor

I do not agree with this negitvie fews poeple are saying they are so not ture. The recpetion ladies are nice and dont dress like street walkers for one they dress like nice strong women. Also it never take me two hrs to be there im always in and out sometimes you might have to wait but if you meet with her before going there she expains that sometimes there might be a wait beacuse there is only two doctors in there. Also says what she is going to do and always gets me right in if my son is sick and if i have to take him to the er she always calls the next day to ask what happen and how he is doing. and even sometimes when i call after hours she calls me back as the doctor. She can be a bit on the point on times meaning if she says something she says somthing but i like that about here beacuse it just shows she means busniess and takes her job seriously. Also she always answer and listen to my conserns as well i recomend my firend there who also had a baby and she loves it at well. The first couple of days meeting and seeing her might through you off beacuse she gets very on point but thats beacuse she wants you to get to the point of where she is as a doctor and i promise if you keep going there she is amazing. I was really pickie about choicing a doctor for my son at first i took him to UHCC witch is through upstate and they keep changing his doctor i had to put my foot down and say i only want him seeing one so they did then his docotr change his scedual without letting me know and i had to see another was not happy at all bc the times that doctor was free i was working. One day i had to take my son to the er to upstate beacuse thats where they where through so i did i went three times in a row and every time they said nothing was wrong when he had fever of 104.. I thought he had an ear infection and they checked but said no finial i had enough and took him to north medical and they check his ear and he did have an ear infection and be the doctors didnt catch it he got a bad bacteria which mad he temp rais higher to the point where he was having sesuries. After that moment i change his doctor and i was so strick about what i wanted that i called every place and visited as well a few and i came arcoss this dr. and i loved her and this place every sience and i have never had a problem so if you want to talk about where to not go i would not go to HUCC they are horbial and beacuse of upstate i will never take my child there either and its said beacuse they are suppost to be for childern and they dont how to do there jobs...........TELLING YOU GO TO THIS DOCTOR SHE IS AMAZING and i know alot of poeple that go there and love it as well.

May 1st, 2011

If you're smart, you'll go elsewhere.

I went to this doctor to have my child looked at for ear pain. I spent almost 2 hours in the waiting room after having shown up on time for my appointment which is average. The girls they have working in reception talk about their business as well as the business of others loud enough for the waiting room to hear and they dress like street walkers with very tight jeans and high heels. The actual visit once she finally entered the room was only 10-15 minutes. She was very abrupt and as I was stating my opinion on things, she did not wait for me to finish. She simply waited for her turn to talk. Every appointment has me waiting for well over an hour. Once I even waited 45 minutes just for my child to get a shot. If you're thinking of going to Dr. Steinem, think again. There are much better options out there.

January 1st, 2011

Very patient and knowledgeable...

I took my 4 month old to see Dr. Steinem and was amazed at how much time she took with my wife and I in answering our questions. It was a little bit of a wait, but I can see why with the time she takes in answering questions in a most detailed manner. Really seems to care and not just in it for the money the way many doctors seem to be these days. Highly recommended.

August 18th, 2008

A really strange woman, and I do not care for her bedside manner, or her outdated views and opinions. Doesn't seem to be an "on your side" physican.

September 29th, 2017