A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Stotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Stotts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Stotts, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotts graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Stotts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Stotts DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Stotts practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Stotts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Stotts practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.