A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Stotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Stotts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stotts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stotts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Stotts, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotts graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Stotts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Stotts DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Stotts practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Stotts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Stotts practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.