A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Tai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Tai MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Tai practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Tai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Tai practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.