A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Tam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Tam is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jiumen Tam DO and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Tam practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Tam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Tam practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.