Dr. Cynthia Taylor MD Patient Reviews

March 22nd, 2016
She was great.

September 28th, 2012
BEWARE OF THE NURSING STAFF
Dr Taylor is a very sweet lady and very nice. Her PA is also very sweet we love her. Her nursing staff however is what brings this office down. My child has been seeing her since she was born, she had a very wonderful hispanic nurse who used to assist us before when we would see Dr Taylor. She was always so sweet to my child, but I havent seen her in a couple years so im not sure what happened to her. Since my child is 4 she has been seen 3 times since the age of 2. Even though we do not go to her very often, we are in the process of switching my childs doctor. Thats how horrible her staff is. Im not one to complain and get mad very easily. She has 1 particular nurse that obviously missed the week at nursing school where they went over patient care. SHE IS HORRIBLE. She will roll her eyes at you and your child she will act like shes better than you, she will look at you like your a bad parent if your child crys or wines at ALL (seriously...4 year olds do that sometimes) At our last appointment my health concerns about my child were NOT addressed, and I was so uncomfortable with the whole situation with the crappy nurse that I didnt even bother worrying about it. This office is going downhill quick, I hope that Dr Taylor Reads her reviews because she needs to take either corrective actions or send her nursing staff back to a course refresher on patient care.

August 27th, 2012
Very Good Doctor
Very good Dr. Professional and caring. Would refer her to friends and family.

May 16th, 2012
Got what I went for!
Dr. Taylor and her staff was professional. Dr. rann tests needed to diagnose my condition, wrote scripts needed and I was on my way!

December 27th, 2011
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Dr Cynthia Taylor is a wonderful doctor! She take the time to listen to your health concerns and quickly schedules referrals. Her staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful. Warm an friendly office. Recommended my family to her office. Have been with her for 2 years and have had no problems with schedules, patient care or referrals. Highly recommended!

January 23rd, 2011
LOVED Dr. Taylor and her staff. Unfortunately, the waiting time was so long, that I changed doctors.

September 11th, 2009
Dr. Taylor and staff
I have used this office for several years both for myself and for my children. All the staff members have been very professional and friendly. I highly recommend this office.