Dr. Cynthia Thaik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 6th, 2015
Exceptional Physician. Stellar staff. Warm, friendly, efficient.

August 4th, 2015
She means business
Dr. Thaik is very thorough and takes what she does seriously. I went in for something that didn't end up being something I needed to worry about but if I had something wrong with my heart, I'd want Dr. Thaik to be the one to deal with it. She's tough though. If you want a doctor to sugarcoat things or say it's okay to eat a bunch of junkfood now and then--then she is not for you. She obviously practices what she preaches. She gives you a free copy of her book which I haven't read yet but am looking forward to it. She is a Buddhist, I think, and uses her beliefs in conjunction with her care. She believes that our thoughts have a lot to do with our bodies. Almost a bit New Agey, which I don't mind, but some people might.

April 10th, 2015
Blends Eastern and Western philosophies
Rare find! Professional, compassionate, thorough. Love her philosophical and mindful approach to health and healing. Will definitely recommend to family and friends

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Thaik is an expert...it was apparent at my first visit that she is passionate about heart health: Dr. Thaik and her staff checked me out completely including a tread mill stress test to provide an exact diagnosis. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

February 17th, 2015
A must see physician
Caring, kind, compassionate physician. Great staff. Overall excellent experience. Highly recommend.

February 17th, 2015
Cardiology made stress-free
Thanks to Dr. Cynthia & the friendly staff for Making a potentially uncomfortable appnt., a pleasant, friendly & informative visit. So glad I came, learned so much & was made instantly comfortable & at ease.

December 12th, 2014
Wonderful caring physician
Dr. Thaik is such a loving and caring physician. She has set that tone for her entire office. From the Zen like atmosphere in her waiting room, to the calm, friendly smile of her receptionist, to the warmth of her nurses, to the attention , focus, and dedication of the physician, the entire experience was one that made you feel like an individual who mattered! Thank you Dr. Thaik for your care.

December 9th, 2014
Thankful for being referred to her
I was reviewed by a co-worker. Though I live in Ventura County, I can tell you it was worth the drive. Her philosophy of having a balance of mind and body was something refreshing. I am 100 lbs overweight and she could tell by my emotional state that I wanted to be healthy. She simply said "I can help you". I believed her whole heartedly and appreciated her compassion and understanding. There was no judgment of me being so overweight, she was simply kind, caring and sincere. I had survived breast cancer last year and now my heart was acting up a bit. I met with the nutritionist yesterday and after the first of the year I will begin a 21 day detox. Something I need to do for me. Eager to see what 2015 brings me.

September 26th, 2014
Very Good
Dr. Cynthia is very easy total to, and tells you exactly what's wrong. She gives her patients clear and concise answers. I can not wait to make her my premier doctor.

March 28th, 2014
Changing my life.
This was the best experience I believe I've ever had with a Dr. and their staff. I've had some great Dr.'s but what sets Dr. Thaik and her staff apart is that no matter what, they are here for YOU and WANT you to be well in all aspects of your life. I can't thank y'all enough! Also, they scheduled me within just 2 hours of calling since someone cancelled, again they care!

February 7th, 2014
Outstanding and carrying!
Dr. Thaik is an exceptional professional. Many doctors offices will look at you and treat you like a $$$ sign. Not her. You are welcomed, cared for with compassion and a lot of understanding. I wish all my doctors are like her….Her knowledge is limitless...

February 4th, 2014
She Saved My Life
I was referred to Dr. Cynthia by my primary care physician. She immediately diagnosed my hypertension and started me on a regimen of diet, exercise (and appropriate medicine) to keep it under control. She literally saved my life! As time progressed, she worked with me to change my lifestyle to one, giving me a better quality of life . Few doctors, no less cardiologists truly understand the value of achieving and maintaining a healthy mind and body through means other than prescribing drugs. Dr. Cynthia truly understands how the human mind and body works. If you are in need of a cardiologist, she is the finest!