A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Theiss is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theiss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Theiss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiss graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Theiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Theiss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Theiss practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Theiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Theiss practices Psychiatry near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Psychiatrists.