A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Tracy, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Tracy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from The University of Toledo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tracy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Tracy MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Tracy practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Tracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Tracy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.