A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Tracy, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tracy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Tracy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tracy graduated from The University of Toledo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tracy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Tracy MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Tracy practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Tracy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Tracy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MD and Arlington, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.