A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Trop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Trop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Trop, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Trop graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trop has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Sires Trop MD is a female Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Trop practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Trop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Trop practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.