A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Tucker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Tucker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Tucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia S Tucker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Tucker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.