Dr. Cynthia Turner-Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Turner-Graham?

She is an okay doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Turner Graham was friendly enough she was somewhat good at assessing situations for medication but she also didn't seem very open-minded when I made a suggestion she told me she didn't think what I wanted to try was available when in fact it was and she found that out. A tad bit of arrogance which is not something I find endearing in a psychiatrist but she can be a very friendly person. And she gives you you're alotted time and was always on time. I would say she is slightly better-than-average and what she does as a doctor. My largest gripe is that she charges quite a steep no-show fee. I scheduled an appointment called to reschedule and I was given a date and time. When my original time had passed that I had canceled they called to tell me that I missed the appointment I said no I cancelled it and rescheduled they had neither in their system the cancellation or the reschedule and asked me if I got a confirmation number which no I did not. So my advice if you're going to see this woman please get a confirmation number if you are canceling. I told them I had canceled gave them the date and time that I called I still had the number on my phone showing how long the phone call was and the date and time. They then said they would have to talk to her about whether they would charge they came back later and said she would waive the fee which there shouldn't have been won in the first place and I was then told that the person that they thought did it was no longer there. I was very upset and when they gave me the new time I wrote it down wrong apparently missed that appointment I had it down at a time slightly later. So I ended up having to pay a no-show fee for that day and I rescheduled for another time that was the last time I went in. I made another appointment but then cancelled it on the spot and asked for a confirmation email. You can do that also so if you happen to need to cancel make sure you get a confirmation email or confirmation number. I just received a letter today saying that my case was closed and if I needed to see someone I would have to see someone else which is absolutely fine because I did not want to go back but I just thought it kind of odd maybe it's something they do after a year of not going back there I don't know I'm not sure what their policy is on that I've never received a letter like that before. I like to be fair about reviews but I also like to warn people because I believe that no show policy is a little bit harsh. She is a nice enough lady but just be mindful of the fee if you need to miss an appointment

Heartless, money-grubbing

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Ok folks, here's wishing you luck that that pesky "real life" thing doesn't happen to you on a day you have an appointment with Dr. Turner - Graham, and have to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. Because you will get SLAMMED with a very hefty fee. To the tune of $250.00. Which is quite frankly outrageous no matter the situation. Mine was that I work for a heart surgeon and late on the afternoon of my 2nd appointment, we had an emergency admission, and I had to take care of getting the patient admitted and approved for emergency open heart surgery. I left work about 10 minutes late. I called the office to say that with leaving late and the resulting mounting traffic, I was going to be pretty late. It's worth noting that the receptionist didn't even ask how late, rather launched into the late cancellation policy. She said she would tell Dr Turner - Graham of the circumstance, and I received the whopping bill about 3 days later. So clearly a lot of consideration was taken (yes that's sarcasm). It should be noted that I even had my boss fax a letter explaining what happened, and I received a very "generous" courtesy discount of 50%. I wonder what would have happened if I was the one going to the emergency room. I've worked in doctors offices for 10 years and I get the need for late cancellation/ no show fees. I really do. But NEVER have I seen it applied in a situation such as this, and especially not to "first time offenders." Shows where their priorities are.

Very insightful and caring Psychiatrist

Posted on September 26th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Turner Graham. I have seen several other psychiatrists and psychologist and consider her to be the best. She has an excellent bed-side manner, is skilled at getting to the root of the problem, and was able to recommend the appropriate treatment. She is a breath of fresh air after seeing several not-so-good doctors.

Posted on June 3rd, 2009