Dr. Cynthia Turner-Graham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2015
Heartless, money-grubbing
Ok folks, here's wishing you luck that that pesky "real life" thing doesn't happen to you on a day you have an appointment with Dr. Turner - Graham, and have to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. Because you will get SLAMMED with a very hefty fee. To the tune of $250.00. Which is quite frankly outrageous no matter the situation. Mine was that I work for a heart surgeon and late on the afternoon of my 2nd appointment, we had an emergency admission, and I had to take care of getting the patient admitted and approved for emergency open heart surgery. I left work about 10 minutes late. I called the office to say that with leaving late and the resulting mounting traffic, I was going to be pretty late. It's worth noting that the receptionist didn't even ask how late, rather launched into the late cancellation policy. She said she would tell Dr Turner - Graham of the circumstance, and I received the whopping bill about 3 days later. So clearly a lot of consideration was taken (yes that's sarcasm). It should be noted that I even had my boss fax a letter explaining what happened, and I received a very "generous" courtesy discount of 50%. I wonder what would have happened if I was the one going to the emergency room. I've worked in doctors offices for 10 years and I get the need for late cancellation/ no show fees. I really do. But NEVER have I seen it applied in a situation such as this, and especially not to "first time offenders." Shows where their priorities are.

September 25th, 2010
Very insightful and caring Psychiatrist
I highly recommend Dr. Turner Graham. I have seen several other psychiatrists and psychologist and consider her to be the best. She has an excellent bed-side manner, is skilled at getting to the root of the problem, and was able to recommend the appropriate treatment. She is a breath of fresh air after seeing several not-so-good doctors.