A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Undesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Undesser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Undesser
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Undesser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Undesser, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Undesser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Undesser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lufkin Undesser MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Undesser practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Undesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Undesser practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists.