Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Valdez
Dr. Cynthia Valdez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Rio Rancho, NM and Albuquerque, NM (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Valdez is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Valdez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Frank Pullara
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Albuquerque, NM 0.77 mi44
Dr. Lan Chang
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 1.18 mi10
Dr. Joseph Daniels
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Albuquerque, NM 1.34 mi36