A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Vanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Vanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanek graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia M Vanek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Vanek practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Vanek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Vanek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.