A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Vanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Vanek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanek graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Vanek practice?
Dr. Cynthia Vanek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.