Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Venegas
Dr. Cynthia Venegas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Venegas is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Temple University Hospital and Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Venegas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Venegas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Janel Hackney
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Eric Goren
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Gregory Williams
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi43