A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Venegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Venegas graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Venegas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Rodas Venegas MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Venegas practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Venegas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Venegas practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.