Dr. Cynthia Villacis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

no change

November 8th, 2016
Dr Villacis saw me regularly for over a year, and had not even a basic recollection of me or my medical history.

January 29th, 2013
dis-satisfied!!!
Please do not even waste your time with this woman she is rude and doesn't listen to any of your health concerns or how you feel. I can't believe she is allowed to be a doctor! After going to this practice for 25 years (since I was two years old) my doctor is no longer there and Cynthia Villacis was assigned to me. My original doctor was exceptional compassionate and really really took the time to make sure I was comfortable and understood everything. I am just blown away by the difference in care I am now receiving. I waited literally almost an hour for her to come into the exam room I was falling asleep and truly think they actually forgot about me in there. Once she finally made her way in to see me she was just typing on her computer the whole time I was trying to tell her what was going on with me. She wasn't even in the room for five minutes I tried to ask her about something else I was concered about as she still isn't looking at me just typing and she just answered "I don't know." Then she said she would be right back and the next thing I know the nurse is giving my form telling me "you're all set!" So Dr.Villacis never even came back never answered any of my questions..... I WOULD NOT recommend you see her!!! BAD DR.

August 20th, 2012
An Honest Review
Dr.Villacis is the third doctor that was forced on me, because doctor's kept leaving or were terminated because they took too much time with a patient and HSO's are only interested in quanity not quality of care. This is a direct quote from a former doctor there. But, she was my third doctor and she seemed to rush through visits with me, after I had waited for about 1 1/2 hour to see her. I was being treated for hbp and anxiety. My past doctor's there had prescribed my bp med. and anxiety med. She on the other hand, didn't want to perscribe anymore anxiety medicine's, I asked her why and she just simply said, "Because it's a controlled substance," and that's all she kept saying. So she was backing me down from my anxiety med. which I was fine with, but because I had to re-schedule my appt. with her 2 times, she would not call me in any anxiety med. until I came into to see her. The reason I had to re-schedule my appt. twice is because of money to pay for my visit. I got another appt. with her but not until 8 days later. In the meantime, I had to go without any anxiety med. cold turkey. She said if I need to get in earlier to see her because of feeling bad I could, but the whole reason I had to wait 8 days to begin with was having the payment for the office visit. Dr. Villacis could have called in just enough for the 8 days, if she didn't want to re-new my prescription, but she opted to let me just drop from my dosage to all of a sudden NOTHING. I was so sick and had to miss two days of work because of what she did. And now, that I don't want to see her anymore, this office has closed ranks and won't let me see another doctor in the office because they don't want conflict of doctor/patient. Now after about 2 months of not seeing Dr. Villacis, she said she will not even fill any of my blood pressure medication unless I make an appt. to see her, but I told the office manager there that I didn't want to see her anymore because of the way she done me. I thought the first thing Doctor's learn is that 'FIRST DO NO HARM' Dr. Villacis it seems, wants only patient's she can hurry up and see and shove you out the door. She doesn't want to have to listen to how you feel emotionally. And if you try to tell her anyway, she just says, "other people have it worse than you" like trying to make you feel like a piece of crap for feeling the way you do. So maybe if you just have a sniffle or ingrown toe nail, she's your doc. But not if you have anything complex. Any doctor that would not care how you'll feel because of her action's, is no doctor. She's now even trying to deny me my blood pressure medication unless I see her again. Sounds like bullying to me, don't you think? That is how she comes off in a visit with you. She treats you like a dummy if you try to question her actions or questions about your medications. BAD! BAD! DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(