A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Visner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Visner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Visner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Visner, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Visner graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia I Visner MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia I. Visner practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Visner has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Visner practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Psychiatrists and Kaneohe Addiction Specialists.