A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Visner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Visner, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Visner graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia I Visner MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia I. Visner practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Visner has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Visner practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Psychiatrists and Kaneohe Child Psychiatrists.