A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Waickus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Waickus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waickus
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Waickus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Waickus, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waickus graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Waickus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Waickus MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Waickus practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Waickus has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Waickus practices Family Medicine near Worth, IL.
See Worth Primary Care Doctors.