A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Waickus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Waickus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waickus
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waickus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Waickus, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waickus graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Waickus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Waickus MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Waickus practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Waickus has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Waickus practices Family Medicine near Worth, IL.
See Worth Family Physicians.