Dr. Cynthia Wait Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Wait?

Positive results

Posted on August 1st, 2016

My wife and I found Dr. Wait to be courteous, patient, sympathetic, knowledgeable and professional. Our visit with her was as productive, hopeful and even pleasant as one can hope a doctor's visit to be.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

AWFUL AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER

Inappropriate Doctor with Lack of Expertise

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Wait was very harsh and abrasive. She is not very knowledgeable about anything that isn't a run-of-the-mill problem. If you have an issue that is not very common, you have to really do your own research and guide her to the next steps. Even worse than her lack of expertise is her bedside manner. During our appointment, she asked me to take all my clothes off and put a gown on, without telling me why. I assumed she wanted to check my stomach (like most doctors do) and I thought maybe my clothes were in the way. Then she suddenly and roughly touched me in very private sensitive areas. I shrieked a because I was completely not expecting that. She then told me this: "Well, if you want to be treated like an adult, you need to start acting like one." It was a mortifying appointment. I left feeling awful.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cynthia Wait is not only a excellent Medical Doctor she explains everything so that you have a full understanding of the plan that both she and the patient put together. Her bedside manner and the time she spends with her patients puts her above the rest by far.

Posted on November 8th, 2017