Dr. Cynthia Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Webb?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Webb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2016

Great Doctor!!

I love Dr. Webb she has been my kids Doc from the start, Son 9 & Daughter 14 and they really like her alot!

January 3rd, 2014

See anyone in the office except her! You're welcome!

I find this woman to be a terrible example of a pediatric doctor. She is not our regular doctor, but we've been unfortunate enough to see her twice when our doctor is unavailable. You expect a certain friendliness and approachability from a doctor who sees children for a living. I don't see that she has either. She seems cold and annoyed. Disinterested and put off. Not sure if she hates her job, children or just us, but I believe she may be better suited for a line of work not dealing with people. Next time they attempt to schedule me with her, I will be more vocal about seeing a different doctor. She's truly unbearable, and every time I have left her I've felt inadequate and like I wanted to cry. She's a hack!

August 15th, 2013

My family adores Dr. Webb

I am so thankful that we have Dr. Webb as our pediatrician. My children have been seeing her since they were infants. Dr. Webb spends as much time with us as we need and NEVER rushes through the appointment. She makes sure we understand the diagnosis and I feel very comfortable asking questions. My two girls absolutely love Dr. Webb as she always talks to them at their level and makes sure they are comfortable. I never have a problem getting my kids in for same day sick appointments. Dr. Webb's nurses and staff are all very nice and show interest in my children.

August 5th, 2013

Dr. Webb - I Highly Recommend Her!

My twins, now 15, have been seen by Dr. Webb since they were 1. I highly recommend Pediatric Associates of Dallas (Plano location) and am so thankful to have had Dr. Webb as their Pediatrician. Over the past 14 years, she has cared for my children as if they were her own, and what a fabulous job she has done! This review is bitter sweet, for my kids are growing up and soon will outgrow the need for a pediatrician (sniff...sniff). TRUST- I trust Dr. Webb like no other. When the kids were infants, Dr. Webb held my hand every step of the way. Through each cold, flu, bump and scrape she fit my family in her schedule and made me feel at ease with each diagnosis. As they grew, so did my need for her. We've been through fractures, concussions, asthma and now the teen years. Those of you with preteens, beware! The teen years are a condition in itself. Dr. Webb has helped me deal with each phase of their emotional development with sound common sense advice. BEDSIDE MANNER - My children trust Dr. Webb too. From day one, she has gotten down on their level and spoken to them, as if they were the most important person in her world. I do not mind occasionally waiting to see her because when it's my turn, she takes all the time I need to thoroughly explain everything and answer all my questions. I honestly have never felt rushed through an appointment. STAFF- The front desk personnel have always been cheerful, respectful and caring. The nurses, some of whom have been there from the beginning, do a lot of listening and are quite compassionate even when you least expect it. (Screaming 4 year old refusing a shot!) Thank you Dr. Webb and staff for caring for my babies and keeping me sane throughout the years. You have meant more to me than you know.

June 6th, 2013

Great Pediatrician & Caring

Dr. Webb has cared for my daughters since they were born. Twice she has accurately identified life threatening illnesses before they got out of control. When my daughter was 18 months, she accurately diagnosed her with meningitis. Her timely diagnosis helped save her life. Also, she helped diagnose a ruptured appendix in my 8 year old. Again, this was timely and had it continued it would have led to a bad outcome. Dr. Webb stays on top of her research and as a mother herself, she understands the parents perspective. We also appreciate that her practice has a sick kids side and a healthy kids side. She tries hard to reduce the spread of disease. During peak times she tires to schedule everyone so there are a limited amount of people in the waiting room. I don't think I've ever seen more than 4-5 families at peak.

February 20th, 2012

She Does Not Listen to Patients

My review is based on taking both my children to her-my youngest, when she was an infant (8 years ago). My oldest-just recently-her normal dr. in the practice was not available. Neither time did she really listen to what we were saying. We had to go to another doctor both times to have our children helped after vititing with Dr. Webb. A total waste of a co-pay and time and children sick/in pain longer than necessary.

June 13th, 2016