A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Weisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Weisz is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Weisz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weisz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Weisz MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Weisz practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Weisz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cynthia Weisz practices Internal Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.