Dr. Cynthia Wellman MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Fort Wayne, IN

no change

October 28th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Very compassionate, listens, diagnoses the problem and follows up. Really like her.

February 19th, 2015
she is a good problems solver, very friendly, easy to get along with, & informative
She takes her time talking with you or family members, a very good surgeon, she is patient, very kind, willing to give samples of medications, willing to listen to my thoughts about my symptoms or ideas, but hard to get scheduled immediately when something's going wrong.

March 7th, 2012
Adult tubes
Dr. Wellman tested and diagnosed me with Meniere's Disease at my first visit. The tests needed and diagnosis had eluded many other ENTs. In addition, she discovered that my painful right eardrum had lost its flexibility. At 55, I got the first tube in my ear. I have never felt better and my dizziness is under control.

March 27th, 2010
Dr. Wellman is a wonderful doctor. She is great with my children. I feel like she treats them as she would her own. She always spends time with us, making sure that we are comfortable with her recommendations and answers all questions. It is obvious that she really cares about her patients. I would recommend Dr. Wellman to any of my friends!

January 14th, 2010
Dr. Wellman is outstanding
Dr. Wellman is by far the best! She is such an expert in her field, takes the time to explain everything to each patient. She asks if you have questions or concerns and then addresses them all completely. Her surgical abilites are excellant. Just the knowledge that you are in her care, leaves you completely free of anxiety. She runs her office so smoothly, she and her staff works so well together and go out of their way to make sure everything is taken care of.Leaves you wondering why other dr visits take an entire day sitting in waiting room and completely wear you out just trying to get one word in before they run out the door without looking at you once. Dr. Wellman actually ~listens~ to her patients and always does everything possible to address the symptoms or concerns. Never dreamt there was such a doctor. she is the best...no other way to describe her.