A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Wetmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Wetmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Wetmore, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetmore graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wetmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare - Memphis Hospitals - Provisional Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jean Wetmore MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Wetmore practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Wetmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Wetmore practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.